git support email notification with diff on each push. Here is how to do it.
1. go to your git hooks directory, $git/hooks.
2. rename post-receive.sample to post-receive
3. uncomment the last line, so the script will run this after someone git push.
4. go to your git directory, $git
5. add to your "config" file:
mailinglist = "firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com"
showrev = "git show -C %s; echo"
emailprefix = "[your email subject prefix]"
6. open "description" file, add the project name if you like
7. try git push something from somewhere else, and you will get the git notification email.