- extract the package, put it under your django project as another module.
- python manage.py syncdb, so you install the Response model that can stores the authorize.net's response after you submit a transaction
- write your own view class, prepare the aim payment form template and aim payment successful template
- in the view class, pass the form context variables and let django-authorizenet render or submit the payment for you
- you will need to get the login key and transaction id from authorize.net, of course.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Django with Authorize.net
Pay with authorize.net in Django? If you are going to use AIM method, you can download the open source django-authorizenet library.